Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dog Shaming, or Confessions of An Asshole Dog?

Corvus is pretty easy to pose, typically. But, add in that magical piece of paper that also captures the interest of the rambunctious terrier sitting nearby, and suddenly it's was like I was asking him to volunteer for a beating. Both dogs were so fixated on that stupid piece of paper, I almost gave up. By the time I got Corvus to sit still WHILE THE PIECE OF PAPER TOUCHED HIM, I was too frazzled to worry about lighting and proper camera settings. I was just trying to keep Ditto from eating the damn paper.. 

Anywho, they aren't great and my editing "skills" are laughable (bite me)... but for our first attempts, they will have to do. The more I think of it anyways, I think they are more like "Confessions of an Asshole Dog" than Dog Shaming. He has no shame!!





No comments:

Post a Comment