Friday, February 27, 2015

Collared Up - Review

I can't believe I haven't done this yet! 

About a month or so ago, I received a collar from Collared Up. I have come to know the owner, Holly, from a FB group for the collar obsessed, and when I was first made aware of Collared Up and Holly's awesomeness, she wasn't accepting orders. Color me sad! Well, when she opened back up for a few orders, I knew I had to get a collar from her. I had seen photos, heard all the ravings, and knew I wanted my very own Collared Up for Ditto.

SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. 

To say the collar is amazing would be an understatement. To say I love it would be an understatement. To put it simply, It's Amazeballs. 

Not only is the collar impeccably made (seriously, how does she get all those stones and spots SO freakin' straight and symmetrical??), but Holly is an absolute sweetheart to work with. I admit, I am a moderate (to severe..shut up) pain in the ass when I am placing an order for a collar. I am indecisive...I second guess my decisions...I ask a million questions...you get the picture. Holly tolerated me with nary a complaint. She is an angel! 

The icing on the cake? She has something for everyone. Don't want to spend $100 on a collar? She's got something for you! If you don't mind spending $100+ on a collar, she's got something for you, too. But don't take my word for it, see for yourself! She's just opened her shop back up on Etsy, so head over there and check it out: Collared Up

Seriously...isn't it magical?


Fit for a princess!

Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment