Monday, February 23, 2015

Meme Monday

It's Meme Monday!

What the hell is Meme Monday, you ask? Well, it's a new thing I'll be doing to try to get myself in the habit of posting more regularly, even when time is scarce. As it turns out, I have about 150+ memes of Corvus collected from the internet from one single photo alone. See, I was a member of a dog forum way back when posting photos of your dog seemed harmless. Little did I know, someone would steal a photo of Corvus that was posted, upload it to Cheezburger.com, and my darling little Stinkface would become an internet sensation and the inspiration behind hundreds of memes. 

So, as homage to my boy, he will be getting his own weekly entry. Drumroll please..... Meme Monday!

Let's break the seal on this package by posting our first entry. I like to call it Slingblade Stinkface. Mmmm hmmmm.


Want to submit your own Corvus meme for consideration? You can choose any photos from the blog. In the spirit of fairness, let's say Ditto is fair game too. If you can come up with something clever that fits one of my photos, feel free to email your submission to me at Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls at gmail dot com. (You'll have to do a little decoding there so that the bots don't pick up my email address and send me icky spam.)



No comments:

Post a Comment