Monday, April 27, 2015

It's Meme Monday, says the Senior Mutt

It keeps dawning on me that Corvus will be 8 years old this year. EIGHT. Where has time gone? He is my eternal puppy...he can't be EIGHT.  If you saw him play, or demand my attention, or even just watched his day to day self, you would never in a million years guess him to be eight. The whitening of his muzzle betrays his exuberance, but that is the only sign my spastic Super Mutt is a day over crazy puppy status. 

While doing a search of him on Google for shits n gigs, I came across this meme on a Veterinary Association of Cape Cod blog entry. It made my heart catch for a moment, seeing him used in an advertisement for Senior Dog Vitamins. The irony though, is this photo was taken when he was a pup. So, I tried not to let it punch me in the heart too hard. After all, strangers on the internet don't know him like I do, and are only calling him "old" because of his infamous grandpa face. No one could watch this cranky little speed demon and call him old..

Anywho, without putting anyone through any more of my "But he's my forever puppy" woes, here's today's entry for Meme Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment