Sunday, April 26, 2015

Shack's Working Dog Supplies Review

Corvus won a photo contest on the Shack's Working Dog Supplies Facebook page and the owner, Leah, sent us this gorgeous rainbow collar as a prize. My first impression of the collar was that it was built to last - sturdy and heavy duty for those of us that own land sharks. 

Exhibit A: Land Shark

It's a heavyweight collar with nice, heavy duty hardware, so it's not necessarily something  you'd want on your delicate dogs. It's thick - no flimsy collar here. There are numerous neck holes so that it fits a wide variety of neck sizes, which is nice because I can let either dog wear it. There is a little sliding fabric piece that you can tuck the excess of the collar tongue into, which I find SUPER helpful as I can't stand flyaway collar tongues flapping around.

You can tell that Leah makes the collars for durability and functionality. I don't think Corvus will be breaking this one! If you've got heavy duty dogs with heavy duty collar needs, give them a try. They make more than just collars! I plan on ordering a lead or two from them here soon, and maybe even a spring-pole to try out. 





1 comment:

  1. My first comment didn't post, but I'll post again, aha. Just wanted to say thanks so much for the awesome review, we really appreciate it quite a bit! Also, we love your blog, we think it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete