Friday, October 24, 2014

Anticipation

I am the world's worst at waiting for goodies. I have two goodies that are being made for the creeps right now, and I'm beside myself waiting for them.

The first one is a leather collar from Bully Mart. I got it during their auction for a helluva steal. I'm pretty sure it's going to be for Corvus, even though he's a jerk and likes to scratch his collars. If he scratches at this one, I'm going to put socks on him for the rest of his life. Or, in the interest of everyone's sanity, it will just go to Ditto. I LOVE that they have the same neck size. 


This will be my first Bully Mart collar, so I'm excited to see how well made it is and how it holds up to Corvus and his abuse.

Corvie's new collar. Can't wait to get it. LOVE.


 My next goodie is a The Walking Dead inspired tag from Aggie's Anvil. I LOVE her tags, I've just not bought any yet. This one was awarded to Corvus for his Walking Dead themed photo that was posted on the Aggie's Anvil Facebook page. Yay! I can't wait to get it. I already have plans for the next several tags I want to get the dogs.
How awesome is this?!?!






So, it goes without saying that I'll be checking the mailbox like crazy in the coming days. Can't wait to get my goodies. Next up, Christmas collars and tags. I just have to make up my  mind on what I want to get. I'm pretty sure Corvus will be using a Grinch theme. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment