Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: Ella's Lead

Ditto wearing a customized Stagger Lee with turquoise stones and a tortoise concho. 

Corvus wearing a Nebula collar. ("He" named it, so he got the prototype!)

Corvus wearing his I Hunt Walkers collar.



Where do I even begin in saying how much I love Ella's Lead? If I had a million dollars to spend on collars and leashes alone, I could do it. All in one place. And that place is Ella's Lead. Not because her collars and leashes are expensive; they're actually quite reasonable. I could spend that much because every collar design she comes up with is a MUST HAVE. Ella's Lead just keeps getting better and better. I love every new design more than the last. I have a serious wish list building up on her site right now.

Let's start with quality. AMAZING quality. I don't even know how to expand on that. Let's just say I don't trust every collar or leash maker out there to make collars that are strong enough and durable enough to safely walk my dogs with. I think I've explained that my dogs can bust hardware on collars like it's a joke. Well, not Ella's Lead collars. From the seriously durable stitching on the collars, to the heavy duty awesomeness of the hardware they use, to the amazingly strong yet soooo comfortable leather they use, these collars and leads are the real deal. 


See, when Rebecca and Ben first started Ella's Lead, they owned Ella, the company's namesake. Ella was an American Pit Bull Terrier who, like many of her breed, didn't get along with other dogs. To safely walk Ella, Rebecca and Ben needed strong, yet fashionable, gear. Finding out that there was a shortage of such on the market, they set out to fill that void. AND BOY, HAVE THEY EVER! 

Besides quality, there is the UNBEATABLE customer service they provide. Rebecca and Ben will go above, beyond, and back again to help you out. If you need help making a decision about something, they are there to help you. If you have questions about something, they'll help you. If your dogs are jerks and dig the pretty spots off of their collar (not naming names or anything :coughCorvuscough:), they will help you with that.

If you're in the market for the best quality, most unique, affordable leather collars and strongest leads out there, head on over to Ella's Lead. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment