Saturday, October 18, 2014

New Collars Have Arrived from Dogs By The Bay!

Nothing makes me, the human, more excited than getting dog related goodies in the mail. Even though they are for the dogs, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. 

This latest package arrived courtesy of Dogs By The Bay



















Let me just start off by asking: "How ADORABLE are these collars??" Well, let me answer myself: "Pretty damn adorable."

For starters, the packaging was so pretty. I know, there are no pictures of said packaging. Why? Because I'm like an animal with no restraint. I ripped into those pretty little individually hand wrapped packages like they were full of diamonds. I have no shame. 

Each collar was carefully wrapped in tissue paper, tied with twine and had a sparkly "Thank You" tag attached. Even the "Thank You" tags looked handmade. So crafty!

After I tore through that packaging, I was in for the next treat - the collars themselves. WOW are they pretty. They are very well crafted, and you can tell that they were made with care.

Customer service was pleasant, turnaround time was two weeks, I got exactly what I ordered - (3) 2" martingales and (1) 1.5" martingale made with the heavy duty durable fabric - and I have no complaints about my experience with Dogs By The Bay. She even threw in some chicken jerky treats for the twerps to enjoy while looking fabulous in their new duds.


It is worth mentioning that these collars are made with a lighter weight hardware than I am comfortable with for my dogs. But, Ditto and Corvus are jerks who have been known to hit the end of their leashes and need super strong hardware that most good dogs don't need. (I kid......Ditto is a good dog. It's just Corvus who is a jerk.) For decorative purposes, and around the house wear though, these are magnificent.

I will update in a couple weeks with a note about how the collars hold up to everyday life with two Wrecking Ball dogs. In the meantime, I'll leave you with these: 





No comments:

Post a Comment