Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: Collar Mania

Corvus gets so excited for his new Collar Mania collars, he can't keep his tongue in his mouth.





Through trial and error, I've discovered that there are lots of collar makers who make pretty collars. There are lots of collar makers who make functional collars. There are not a ton of collar makers who make pretty AND functional collars that are suitable for strong and determined dogs.

Collar Mania makes, hands down, THE best fabric and vinyl collars around for rough and tumble dogs who like to tear things up or bust the hardware. 

Lisa, the owner, is wonderful. She is helpful, prompt, and a perfectionist. Each collar I've purchased from Collar Mania has been nothing short of awesome. I have ZERO fear of gear failure when I'm out and about with my two in their Collar Mania collars.

Also, she is amazingly affordable. Besides her very reasonable costs, she also hosts sales quite often. And, recently added to her website is a "Wish List" function, which allows you to go through her vast fabric and material sections and design your collars for purchase even if you're not ready to purchase quite yet. (We won't discuss what my Wish List looks like at any given moment. It's absurd.)

If you've never bought a collar from Collar Mania before, all I can ask is "What are you waiting for?!?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment