Sunday, December 7, 2014

Aggie's Anvil Love

Squee! 

I was contacted by Aggie's Anvil assistant, Kymberli, the other night to let me know all of my Aggie's Anvil tags had been completed and were on their way. I can barely contain my excitement! They are just perfect. 

My haul for The Creeps. Corvus gets This IS my happy face, Fun Police, and The Mad Pooper.  Ditto gets Space Invader, Potato Bug and The Walking Dog.

I just went with plain ole stamping for my tags, but I already have so many ideas for my next order. Andrea, Krista and Kymberli have some seriously amazing talent, and I will be ordering tags with all the add-ons for my next batch. 

They can bling them up with rhinestones, paint them, etch them, shape them...you name it. Here are some examples from some other very satisfied customers.


Photo taken by Andrea. Tag made for Colt R.

Photo by Andrea. Tags made for Colt R.

Photo by Andrea. Tag made for Colt R.

Photo by Andrea. Tag made for Colt R.

Chloe in her Unicorn Princess rainbow tag.


Starfish tag owned by Teresa W.

Rainbow Star tag owned by Teresa W.

Copper Heart tag owned by Teresa W.
Ice Queen tag pictured with Ella's Lead Winter McStolly collar. Owned by Kate M.

The lovely Jasmine in her Tiger Tiger Burning Bright tag. Owned by Kate M.

Emerald Queen. Owned by Kate M.

Fashion Police tag owned by Kate M.

More tags owned by Kate M.

And even more tags owned by Kate M.

More of Jasmine's stash, owned by Kate M.


I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the folks at Aggie's Anvil.
If you're looking for *JUST* the right tag to compliment your dog's favorite collar, give them a shout. They also do nameplates, if you prefer that route. Prices are reasonable, quality is impressive, and customer service is perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Aggies anvil is the way to go for tags! Her talent is amazing and the service is impeccable!! I love all my tags!

    ReplyDelete