Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Creeps!

It's been a week of excitement around here. Packages coming, impromptu photo sessions, and hustle and bustle trying to get ALL THE THINGS ready for Christmas. Since we don't have skin kids, the dogs are always our primary focus for Christmas shopping. 

Their Collar Mania collars arrived, which of course meant photos. Er, photo attempts anyways. Corvus has been extra sassy lately, so while he is a total blast to photograph, this week's attempts were almost TOO fun. He has ants in his pants and can't seem to sit still for more than five seconds at a time before the twitching and smack talking begins.











Ditto was a little bit easier to photograph, as long as I wanted the statue look. She was on the lookout for squirrels and cats, and wasn't interested in posing. 











And last up, a glimpse into what Christmas has in store for the Terrible Two. I'm still waiting on a few packages to arrive, and a couple things won't be here til after Christmas...but here's part of their loot. I'm trying very hard to not give them stuff early, but I may or may not have already lost that battle a couple of times. Okay, I did. They got a few things early. I suck at keeping gifts hidden. It's why I usually save my shopping til the last minute. 



THAT PIG!! It's Ditto's, obvi. She's often referred to as Piggie Sue, so it's only fitting that she get a stuffed pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment