Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas is Coming!

I received an email yesterday that my Christmas collars from Collar Mania are on their way. Woo hoo! Here's a teaser. 

Angry Birds collar. Not because I like Angry Birds, but because the green pig reminds me of Ditto, lol.
For Corvus. Do I even need to explain why he gets a Grinch collar?
See? He is a Grinch.

Also for Corvus. Technically, a Christmas themed collar as well, but he can wear this one year round.

I'm so excited to get them. Once I am able to dress them in their Christmas collars, I will be doing more Christmas themed photos. Not shown, and what I'm most excited about, is Ditto's red and green Bling collar. It's going to be fabulous!

More Christmas themed humiliation to come. Ditto is too excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment