Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All Wrapped Up!


I have finally succeeded in wrapping all of the gifts. All of the packages that will arrive before Christmas have arrived now, so it was no time like the present to crank up the Christmas tunes and have a wrapping party.

I am not especially talented at gift wrapping. In all honestly, I suck at it. But, since these gifts are for the dogs, perfection was not required. They're just going to rip it apart without mercy anyways.

It took me hours to get everything wrapped up and semi-secured. There was lots of taping myself to the paper, paper cuts, dropping the scissors onto my bare feet, and more unfortunate taping incidents. Now that it's all done though, I can say that it definitely was not as bad as some of the previous wrapping sessions I've narrowly escaped. 

It didn't take long for the dogs to realize that all the gifts are for them, and they quickly closed in on my designated Dog Christmas Gift zone. Ditto seemed to give off a little bit of the "Oh shit, I'm busted" vibe when I caught her snooping around in the pile.


Corvus was less apologetic. He was more interested in trying to sad-face me into giving him a gift. 


They are still both currently camped out keeping a close eye on the stash. I'm a little worried about going to sleep tonight. Maybe I should rope off a perimeter with hot wire or something. Naw, they wouldn't dare break into the stash early. Not if they know what's good for them!

Speaking of potential naughtiness. LUMPS OF COAL!! Best dog toys ever. I also got the Naughty/Nice set of stuffed toys, though I wish I could've gotten a Naughty/Naughty set. Well, I guess whoever is less naughty than the other will get the "Nice" one.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment