Monday, November 17, 2014

Outtakes AKA Why Photographing The Dogs Requires Alcohol

To be fair, it's mainly Corvus that gives me the goofiest outtakes. Ditto is just typically intently focused on some sort of small animal somewhere far off in the netherworld, and has that glossed over "far away" stare going on. So I get a lot of the same photos of her. Much like this one:


OH HELLO OVER THERE, SQUIRREL! 



Corvus, though. Oh man, this dog...He makes for some of the best bloopers. Just don't expect anything serious, and you won't be disappointed. IF he gives you anything serious, it's going to be his "I'm serious, go fuck yourself" look.  

Exhibit A: "I don't have time for this shit, Human. I am channeling my inner wolf. Now piss off."



Exhibit B: The Tongue. ALWAYS with this tongue. There's a reason he is also referred to as "The Anteater."  


Exhibit C: Yeah, I got nothing for this one. He's just a freak show


Exhibit D: Did I mention he had a tongue problem?
Every so often though, I luck up and capture a real gem. And this is one of those rare moments. I adore this photo. It captures so much of the joy he brings me in one timeless photo. This dog makes me laugh. He makes me drink, but he makes me laugh too, and I think that's a fair trade any day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment