Saturday, November 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Short and sweet, because I've been sick and miserable and even though I've set out to post almost every day, exhaustion takes over and I end up asleep and wishing for death. Prime example, I started this post on Thursday (hence the "Throwback Thursday" title), but I'm just now finishing it on Saturday. 

I look back at puppy photos of The Creeps, and I can't believe how much time has passed. Corvus has been with us for 7.5 years, and Ditto has been with us for one year. Corvus will be celebrating his 8th birthday in May, and Ditto will be celebrating her 3rd in February. *Sob* Where does the time go?

He was a smug thing, even then.
This dog does NOTHING half-assed.


So, there's my contribution to the Throwback Thursday. The Creeps: Puppy Edition.  Hope you find them as adorable as I do. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment