Friday, November 21, 2014

The Lunacy of Pit Bull Haters Pt. 2

 Honestly, I don't even know where to start with the collection of screen shots I've amassed over time, but I'll start with this quaint little group of psychos who enjoy nothing more than perusing Craigslist and flagging ads, while bantering amongst themselves about "Grippers" and "Mutants". 

Unfortunately, these dimly lit bulbs can't even seem to concern themselves with facts, they just want to FLAG ALL TEH DOGS and use any chance they can to congregate over a mutual hatred.  One of the most vocal hate-spewing mongrels on their page is a very misguided gal whom I won't even name because I don't want "it" showing up on my blog and targeting MY dog for harassment, like she's done to so many others. I'll just share her profile photo so you can get an idea of what a crusader for "the cause" she believes herself to be. You can probably connect the dots below.

Just gives you the warm and fuzzies, doesn't it?

On this page, every mutt is a pit bull, dontcha know?

Right, because if it's a completely different breed but still has four legs, fur and a tail, it's still obviously a pit bull. Duh.

Or, I don't know, the poor dog could just be missing and scared.

Game look? HAHAHAHA. Cropped ears is now the go-to identifier for gameness? I'm going to just go out on a limb and guess that these noodle brains have zero idea of what "game" even means.

Yes, Lesley The Resident Psycho, a pointer mix. See next photo.



This would be the "nervous gripper" that is posted above. Totes apbt, AMMIRIGHT?


Age of danger? LOL. God, where do these shit bags come up with this stuff? Is there a class?


I..just have no words.

Yeah, that's an ad for a rescue. Self-explanatory to anyone with a brain, but for these flatliners, it does not compute.

There is so much more I could post to go along with this, but it will be reserved for another day. I can only stomach so much hate and ignorance at one time, so with that said - have a wonderful day. I'm off to go check on The Creeps. Ditto is probably killing something as I write!!

Yep. Caught in the act. Killing the coldness with a nice warm blankie!

No comments:

Post a Comment